We want to bring this Privacy Notice to you at the time we are collecting your personal data.
We want you to be fully aware that when we process your personal data that we are processing it in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
This page informs you of our Privacy Notice regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We may also use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Privacy Notice
‘Children’s Products’ shall mean children’s clothing and footwear.
‘We’, ‘us’, or ‘our’ means: THE KIDZ FASHION.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
purposes or to improve the efficiency of the website.
What Personal Data we Require from you?
Before we can deal with your enquiry we will require the following information from you:
Your full name
Email address (including Internet protocol address)
Your mobile number
From the information you provide us you will be generated a unique identification number.
Will your Personal Data be shared with any Third Parties/ Processors
Your personal data will be shared with:
1. Processors who need to ensure due deliver of the Children’s Products to you;
2. Processors for tax and legal compliance reasons;
3. Processors that may maintain the website services.
Your personal data may also be shared with regulatory authorities, courts, tribunals,
government agencies and law enforcement agencies. We may also be required to disclose
your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. We will do our best to
notify you before we do this, unless there are legal restrictions.
Credit and debit card companies which facilitate your payments to us, and anti-fraud
screening, which may need information about your method of payment and flight booking to
process payment or ensure the security of your payment transaction;
Legal and other professional advisers, law courts and law enforcement bodies in all countries
we operate in in order to enforce our legal rights in relation to our contract with you;
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please
note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to United Kingdom and process it
Legal Requirements by us of Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Privacy Notice – THE KIDZ FASHION
We may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation
To protect and defend our rights or property
To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
To protect against legal liability
Privacy Notice – THE KIDZ FASHION
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data for various purposes:
1. To provide and maintain our service
2. To notify you about changes to our service
3. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
4. To provide customer support
5. To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
6. To monitor the usage of our service
7. To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We will do our utmost to ensure that any collection is minimal and is necessary to ensure the Service we provide to you.
Our Right to delete your Personal Data
In certain circumstances we will delete your personal data.
The reasons could be:
1. there is no lawful reason for us to keep your personal data
2. We have reason to believe that the purchases have been made by a person under the age of 18 years
3. we detect systematic abuse by you of the Kidz Fashion’s website
4. any other reason which includes governmental or regulatory reasons which are outside our control